Traveling your journey, you will be challenged and stretched in ways you’ve never experienced. Be thankful for these challenges as you are being shaped and remade into a whole new person.
As you move along your personal journey, your only prerequisite is an openness and willingness to change. A willingness to embrace the process. My hope is that your journey will lead to self-discovery, enlightenment and awaken a whole new man.
Know that this is a season of life and with each season comes a new season of renewal.
Let’s get started….
7 Unconventional Steps to Finding Hope After Divorce:
- Establish you Foundation: Find your True North. This will be your Rock and Foundation -when life gets turbulent, this will be the place you run to, to rest and recharge. Embrace this process as we are rebuilding your core, that inner man who will re-engage life. Our divorce will be used as a launching point – an awakening to a whole new level of life. Your inner man is longing to express himself in a whole new way and we will work to find that expression. Your personal and unique transformation will take time, but remember – time is on our side.
- Establish who you will take advice from. There will be many voices coming into your life wanting to occupy your mind and your heart. You will be pulled in many directions, but in time you will learn to recognize the voices which align with your values – these voices will assist in moving you forward on your journey. Surround yourself with people who are genuinely interested in your divorce recovery. They are out there.
- Know that you will lose your way. Welcome to life! Welcome to the roller coaster of ever-changing emotions – the ups and downs of living in a world of imperfect people trying to be perfect. Embrace the fact that we are not perfect and work towards being open, vulnerable, and authentic with each person you come into your life.
- Establish a network of people who you can trust and share with. Don’t settle for the same old thoughts and beliefs about relationships. Be on a mission of truth. Find those people who align with these values.
- Be open to the “Possibilities” of a whole new world waiting for you. Life is an adventure – remember to approach each day as such. Always be open to new possibilities. Practice the habit of saying “yes” to these possibilities.
- Establish that your divorce will be used as a “Pivot Point” in Your Life. More couples get divorced the second and third time around. We will not fall into that trap. Instead, this is our pivot point to become an all new man. A man who will not be the same man he was before his divorce. It will take time and we will be up for the challenge.
- Know that answers will appear as you move along your Journey. Don’t over analyze anything, instead take the next step in your journey. Recognize that each day has new challenges, but along with these challenges are opportunities for growth possibilities. Get ready – We will create an all-new man in each and every area of our lives.
Have you established your rock, your foundation, your “True North”?– That safe place you can always run back to?
Life will throw roadblocks and challenges along your way. Refer back often to this list as you navigate your journey. We are rebuilding your life and relationships. Always knowing there is Hope after Divorce will motivate you to continue your journey.
I’d love to hear which of these steps is most influential to you personally. Comment below and let us know which of these 7 steps connect most with you.